Friday, November 10, 2006

Green Telephones: An Intervention - November 2006

Green payphones are functionless, similar to the now purposeless, obsolete payphones. I have been in Chicago for 3 months now, and I've seen 2 people used payphones. Green payphones only point out what is not there.

New statement:
If I have quick reflexes, I would commit every crime as a hobby, but I don’t. So for now, all I can do are petty crimes, obscure, insignificant crimes... I take one orange, nobody notices. I take another, nobody notices. Eventually the shelf is half empty and you realize it! But you don’t remember what I look like.

Good art shouldn’t look like art at all.
The unassuming things in life are not art, but the act of finding them is.
Therefore art materializes internally.
Inappropriate sounds.
Impromptu additions to architecture.
Green telephones.

If art is permanent, it won’t grow.
Performances are ephemeral, good films are open.
A seasoned killer acts slowly, plays a game,
rides the merry-go-around
flirts with his victim,
eats some popcorn,
gets on the boat,
waits for his chance.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting thoughts on art, being into the graffiti scene myself I can understand the non permenancy of art... The serial killer notes are a bit on the creepy side tho...

8:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home